This map shows the different locations where Mania Kay lived before arriving in Kitchener, Ontario. This image depicts present-day borders of countries and Canadian provinces.
- Oswiecim (Poland): 1920 to 1940
- Sosnowiec ghetto (Poland): 1940 to August 1943
- Auschwitz-Birkenau, concentration camp, (Poland): August 1943 to January 1945
- Bergen-Belsen, displaced persons camp, (Germany): Winter 1945 to October 1948
- Montreal, Quebec (Canada): October 1948 to 1948
- Kitchener, Ontario (Canada): 1949 to 2006
- Toronto, Ontario (Canada): 2006 to 2012